Paint Old Boots
Here’s an idea that’s simple and can be done easily with what’s in your shed.
1. Old boots or shoes (leather works best)
2. Newspaper to cover your area, paintbrush, water in a jar to wash the brush
3. Rubber gloves to keep your hands clean
4. Chalk paint works best – it goes on easily and dries easily. I used chalk paint from Lidl – it will last well once not out in full force of the weather.
5. If you have Ronseal paints in your shed they are great also and they will do what it says on the tin.
So get painting, check out your shed, paint a boot from everyone in your house they will look very cute at your front door.
7. All the above has worked for me.