Paint old Boots
here’s an idea that’s simple and can be done easily with what’s in your shed ,
1. Old boots or Shoes leather works best
2. newspaper to cover your area , paint plush, water in jar to was brush
3 rubber gloves to keep hands clean
4. chalk paint will work well, goes on easily, dries easily to get coverage you will need to paint aprox 3 times. I used chalk paint from @lidl got while grocery shopping. Will last well once not out in full force of weather.
5. If you have ronseal paints in your shed they are great also and they will do what it says on the tin, they are also weather proof, all weathers , my boots painted in ronseal have been out all winter and just needed a dust down. You can buy in @woodies or any paint shop.
6. So get painting check out your shed , paint a boot from everyone in your house they will look very cute at your front door.
7. All the above has worked for me.